February 21, 2020

JOKER (no NOT the movie review just as of yet!)

Hello from the CLOWN PRINCE OF CRIME HIMSELF....                                                                         "So it has come to my very deranged attention that you have been trying to learn about me through my old dead foe at least  I really want HIM to be in that position so very soon! Still  I  know that you  and many others admire that floppy fool for always trying to catch yours truly.... as always I am very much like an eel and shock both of you to your bloodied cores.... So I will bid you farewell before you get lost in my bedeviling trade named after me so get on without me if you dare with JOKER seen here with my face on the cover 

               seen here. I will be seeing y'all for as the title of this blog says for my movie ta-ta till then!"                                                                                  Boy that was rather scary giving the opening prestation to a madman huh?, like he said let's not hold back in getting into his story that is by writer Brain Azzarello and artist Lee Bermejo. It came out originally when Christopher Nolan's second film of BATMAN'S twenty oh eight. "Oh wasn't  Heath great as me, Mister Byrd...!"Still here are you JOKER?, I thought you had decided to do something fun while waiting to get into a debate about your own personal experience of watching your film with me very soon. "Just remember now that you are capable of being killed if I don't love this upcoming release of my book you have been warned sir!"                                                    As I was saying JOKER is part of Decetvice Comics Black Label imprint an has a low life thug named Jonny Frost seen here 
 waiting for our man of the hour to come walking out of the gates of Gotham's mental instainty intuition called ARKHAM ASYLUM.
 The Joker and Frost set his plans in motion of reclaiming his strength on his old territories of crime throughout Gotham. We see that on top of being a wee bit crazy Joker is... "Teaming up with my pal Penguin is so rather cartoonish don't you know..." Mister J can I please continue, he is giving me the middle finger with a sly slime, so I think we are okay I hope! He is on the lookout for his foes mostly the BATMAN while he is also after a certain attorney known as Harvey Dent who has a beef with his latest protege Mister Frost. Jonny it seems isn't just a want be upcoming punk, he has a petty personal problem         

with his ex wife... something called a divorce in the works. The more that Jonny is with Joker he sees.... "Tell them what happens to the Frosting bad boy..." Joker is blowing at his pointer finger, Well okay if you really want to leave the best part out, I just guess it will have to be as you want Joker! So the Joker proves that he really is insane by shooting Frosting  boy while in a fight with the BATMAN then of course returning to ARKHAM!                                        The art in this by Bermejo sets darkness all over each character like they are diseased with no hope of any cure whatsoever. Just like in BATMAN YEAR ONE but this time it is reversed that BATMAN is merely hinted at.... "Now whose the insane one now MATT?" As Joker walks away from the body he just left hanging in an ice house with a ice pick through the heat... he laughs a low gritty bit of air from his lungs. "Well I think I won't be surprised if you can see my new film after all"

No comments: