February 02, 2020

Football is many things.....

Hey Super Bowl fans,                                                      To all who love the game of Football I do hope that you are enjoying the 54th Super  bowl even if you're team didn't make it this given year. It  is between the San Francisco 49rs and Kansas city Chiefs. I am sure that anyone who knows me that sports of any kind are NOT MY THING! I don't  want everyone to think I hate sports I just find other things more fulfilling but I  want to say what I feel about Football in prictual in general of why it is better than even you or I are aware of if it is okay with you!                                                                                  Football is very good for keeping people of all sizes and ages from adults to children thinking about being strong about exercising your legs and arms in being active in taking what they learn from practicing and applying it to understanding every day life. Football is always if you take a moment of looking at it is men fighting against each other in the context of it being all out war in the safest way possible of in the end each team has put their  ultimate Best effort in building up hope and confidence in their hearts and souls. Still there are things about Football that are sad as well that is when any player is hurt. I love that the game gets so many people of every team excited for loving their teams all that much more...but does that give those fans the rightly means to brag about their teams, I wouldn't know because I am a man who hopes all is grand in everything we as a society do.                                                                                         I know that even Football players may at times let their egos get the better of them at times, but I have to admit we all have to remember being humble is what keeps us positive for all hopeful bits of life. It looks like the final score is KCC 31 and the 49rs 20. Have a great ground hog day as well all!

No comments: