February 05, 2020

Goodbye Kirk Douglas

Hello movie lovers,                                                         I was just doing my looking on my Facebook personal page doing my thing of checking out my many updates with family and friends of also seeing what my future is like by playing a game on there. It was while looking through my friends updates that a family friend posted her most current update of the passing of Spartacus star 
 Kirk Douglas. I really know him best from Disney's live action movies from the nineteen fifties called 20,000 leagues under the sea, I remember watching it on an old VHS cassette tape in nineteen seventy nine  when movies really made me truly believe in storytelling. I had later heard of Spartacus but still till today haven't seen it. I am deeply saddened for Kirk's family because I know that they are going through hard and sorrowful moments of great fun with their dad and Granddaddy's death.                                                                I want to say that when anyone human being dies and weather they are famous or not, it gives those of us who knew them time to reflect on why we loved  them outside of just our feelings. We do know most everyone tires to make their mark of being remembered by their every day line of work, and if they can try to make ourselves comfortable and contented by having families. We all have the greatest opportunity on the part of when we have FAMILY that we have learned every life lesson and have passed it on to our children so that they can make the difference we choose not to in making the world a lot better place for their families as well.                                                                               Sorry I didn't mean to go and make this a time to share about my beliefs on how we should understand living life is or should be. I just know that in the coming weeks, I want to see some  of Kirk's work and appreciate his characters he worked at portraying. 

No comments: