August 03, 2017

Possbilly getting killed by candy bars.......say what?????


Hello All,
   Well I got to say for today has been yet again full of smoke in our local skies.... we have had this since this past Monday and most of the Albertsons shoppers have been wondering where the smoke is coming from? In truth to some degree everyone within the whole state of Washington has been wondering where it is blowing in from, there have been many guesses that seem to go unanswered.  Some think that the smoke is coming from other states within the country that are having their summer fires whether caused by humans or natural means of being too dry in most places throughout the season known as summer. One theory is that the smoke is coming from Canada our closet neghbior of the foreign countries of this beautiful planet known as mothr earth, as for myself in what I think and believe I will get to telling you my thoughts after sharing about how I about killed myself after lunch today.  Which was when I got the Snickers candy bars that you see here next to the Spider-Man comic digest  here







on my coffee table That I also got today after work because after what I went hallowing through I guess I deserve it and it has a Spider-Man story in it that I have never laid my eyes on. So that is kind of special! 
             After grabbing up some carts from the parking lot I went to go help out at check stand number six the very customer that I and the checker were helping out was on her own motorized wheelchair  not one of the store's silmair kind. We all three of us were talking of if we had a car hiden in the store's break room for her with her name on it, as I was finally finishing up bagging her canned goceries and also finding a place for her orange plastic bowl to be placed while she rides home, she was finishing up with her payment when it was as I had tried placing her orange plastic bowl at her foot rest area I had when I was coming up had with my left thumb had only slightly applied just the right amount of pressure that she pulled forward with a yelp of shakiness and my glasses that I wear went flying behind her. We had hit a corner display of a summer chairs and table set just to jolt us both awake. I told her  that I was very sorry and that it was my fault and not hers because I admitted that I didn't know my own strength I my left thumb but I was to blame if I had gotten hurt, which thankfully nothing was out of place on me expect a small bit of startled motion itself. After she left a few minutes later the checker told me "IT'S a good thing you really DON'T DRIVE" and I just to myself laughed because I had just been thinking of it just before that very customer came through the line.
                Yet I never feel that in truth I can be careful enough behind any steeling wheel what so ever! As to what my thoughts on  what was bearing the smoke our way that I was talking about earlier I  don't rightfully know expect maybe a little of what  I thought were other peoples hunches as well?  Oh and maybe those Snickers candy bars labels really do show who I am most of  all  a gentle one the whole combination as a whole! 

No comments: