July 30, 2017

And still a boy who loves collecting........


Major "RED ALRET" All,
     Hello everyone, and how are we doing this very nice and sunny Sunday morning?, Well I'm sure your all expecting something this time around to be a bit overwhelming well you would be right for sure with that said excessiveness task that you see here in these pictures seen here

just outside of my bedroom door looks like a CAPTIAL sign of trouble huh? well not really when you see the small bit more I have in the




















bedroom itself! In truth though because I am writing this in RED TEXT isn't at all because of this load of work that I have been putting away for years and years......
        I really for some reason or other took small tiny naps through out last night because I'm really a lover of the station M.E.T.V. late night midnight hours of watching what they call RED EYE TELEVISION, After Batman's episodes with the Joker in them I stayed up and saw two "Outer  Limits" episodes the first was one I hadn't ever seen before that starred Carrol O'Connor who portrayed later in the seventies Archie Bunker in "All in the Family" and the guy who was after David Jensen's character in the nineteen sixties series known as "THE FIGUTVIE". They played two aliens who had come to earth to learn of murder of our species and tried to understand the difference between it and the emotion of love. The one after that I have seen at least two or zillion times over of the box that had a one eyed monster in it and pulled unsuspecting persons in for it's food source. Then I was in for a treat for sure because then they had two hours of Irwin Allen series on the first was "VOYAGE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA". I was rather tickled when I saw that the episode had this classic 

Creepy actor or for those who like Michael Jackson's THRILLER album as the voice over intro scare you out of your wits....... Mister Vincent Price. In the episode he was the leader of well these guys
"THE DEADLY DOLLS", which there was one for each main character to be replaced by while the crew was knocked out. The one on Vincent's shoulder here was to replace the admiral played by Richard Baseheart, but never came to be! Then there was "LOST IN SPACE" which I napped through then awoke to another surprise of shorts.... I'm sure everyone who reads this knows that this is
Dell Frye's creature from the episode of "THE FIRST part two. Right after (LIS ) a show called "Swamp Thing" came on and guess what everyone I saw that actor who is known as Dick Durock as himself with no makeup on
which I found to be rather awesome and nifty at the same time. So now I'm off to sorting my comics for the rest of today I just hope I can stay awake?                







No comments: