August 09, 2017

Are Simple words ever enough.....



Hello All,
   It seems at times in our lives that we are at a need for tears for those we have known all of our lives or even a certain part of our histories with those we call friend from as far back as high school, if you know me those two colors of purple and gold were our school's main color scheme. I was just on the social media site of Facebook for just a few minutes when I saw that my dear friend Adam Zeigler seen here

from back in nineteen ninety one yearbook.  Had heard from another friend of mine from those days said "I knew a couple days ago, but waited for proof. I'm stunned. R.I.P. Adam Zeigler. You were a one of a kind an a amazing soul. I had no idea of what happen but I'm beyond sad." As I myself was reading this friend's very comment I welled up in my own heart, too! Back in those days of high school Adam was always able to make you smile he had the type  of humor that made you know him as a rich man that later in life would have a kind thing to say even if it was "Hello" to brighten your day. I still remember when I first met Adam, it was because he was a friend of my cousin's just like the other West Richland boys were....Adam did go on to having a great life he married Marsha Bulter his high school sweetheart and had  two wonderful daughters whom I am very sure really are writing heartfelt love letters of thanking him for his teaching and inspirations in his ways of raising them. I'm sure that his twin Glenn and his family are feeling very lost just as much as we all of Adam's caring friends do.
      One thing that I want to share with you all are what Adam wrote to me in our graduating year back seen here on the left. He wrote these endearing words "Matt!! You are definitely an inspirational person. You have the qualities of a gentleman and are  the nicest guy I know. Good Luck! AZ" 
   Another thing that I'm going to do is this upcoming weekend at Men's Breakfast I'm going to speak of Adam and what his meaning of life meant besides of what I'm writing here and now.





Good night all, before I leave you to your sweet dreams let me say this one thing about people who might be needing to know how to help families or friends who maybe on edge at times.... I'm not saying that I know for certain of what took Adam from our beautiful green and ever growing planet earth or his family and dear friends but if you know of someone in need of help in anyway please talk to them with a humbling heart and let them know that you not only love and respect them but that you care about them as a person no matter what the heck they are dealing with as everyday struggles because your kind words from your lips to their hearts can be always for the betterment of true friendship.

Again to all of the Ziegler families I Raymond Matthew Byrd know that Adam, is safe with  the son of God and learning still at Jesus feet as a brother who loves him.


    
      

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

Matt, I am sorry to hear about the death of your friend. Your tribute to him was very heart warming.