August 24, 2017

To Adam's many friends.......

ADAM WAYNE ZEIGLER Guest Book on Tri-City Herald     

Hello to all friends of Adam Zeigler,
      It is with a very moving heart that I'm finding my way of wording this very entry tonight. If you will recall earlier this month that I had shared a entry titled "Are words simply enough" it was about what I had felt of a dear friend of mine from back in the days of high school. I have been going over his passing since it occurred and still I feel very shaky in my own right.....it has given me Raymond Matthew Byrd a way of looking a lot more deeply about our causes of appetence of the afterlife! I'm not saying that I want to know when my own date with destiny is set for I do hope it is a very long time in the far reaches of  my given life. 
     I would like for all of  you to know that Adam is a very special soul of heaven, I know your asking what do I mean by this? Well Adam has two families that love him the one that is showed above is being held by his wife and her family and his kids that he was raising with her. It will be held on this upcoming Sunday afternoon.  
     The one for Adam by his blood family will be held on September ninth on that Sunday. I'm sharing this not because I am trying do anything other than share this hopes of those who would like to celebrate Adam's life with whom you've known as him best with, in your way of knowing Adam best. Also if you would like to share a story of how you knew Adam there is a area where you can leave your story of heartfelt love for your dear friend!
      In fact I may go back to I think myself and I have written something short, but I'm wanting to expand it a bit I'm thinking  so?



No comments: