April 30, 2017

A outstanding VACATION to TRUE to be a lie part (3 of 20)



So are we there yet in Japan, well by how I write this one you could very well think so? Soon these very pics seen here






will be coming around in this very blog very soon..... 



Hello vacationers with Matt and family in tow....      Well how should I truly and dearly start this one?,  You see to us here where we are right now we are a whole sixteen hours ahead of you in the United States and in truth to my folks and I it is a little after one pm May first twenty seventeen! So are you all missing something I would say both yes and no at the same time? huh say that again pretty please?   
     We left our hotel on the twenty ninth of April we had started our venture here to Tokyo, Japan from Pasco Washington in Washington state then continued our travels to Los Angeles, California via with a stop in Seattle itself. Once we got to LA we are seen here



waiting for a shuttle bus to our hotel known as the Cockatoo. Here are a few places we spotted on the shuttle ride over to  the hotel











































and to some degree or other it seemed as if our main airline part making plant had followed us from Seattle itself. Yet the only palm trees that you can notice to make it known we were in another state was right when the said shuttle bus came and picked us up at the curb side pickup




for hotel guests.
Yet for every reason in the glimpsing of vacationing time hit me really hard, and here is why
which I felt was kinda special to be in Los Angeles back to back two years in a row. Remember last year in twenty sixteen we went and saw my sister Kylie and my nephew Bryce her son... then went on a road trip through Dublin California all the way to San Diego, which then lead into a couple of days of cruising to Canada then railing back to Pasco with a one day stop in Portland Oregon. When we landed and had gotten to the Cockatoo it was already about five thirty in the evening and we were again getting a bit of a rumbling within our bellies, so after dropping off our suitcases and carry ons we went to the front desk to ask for good recommendations for close by eateries. The management had sold us on a Mexican restaurant which was about five blocks away. So we started out to finding the place but instead had chosen a  place a lot closer and that we had found on our last trek through a place called Hollywood it was














this place seen here. Since we had happen to of had our taste for this kind of food we were  more than set to order from their main menu which is right here    

we all had something of which we were willing to try. Before getting our meals I was able to steel a moment of our tiredness at least I think I did as seen in these two photos






























here This is a sample of what we each had as dinner




before retiring back to our room at the Cockatoo. When we got back we got out our morning essentials for quickly getting ready for getting on our flight of Delta at the LAX, our flight started at ten forty five on today's date in the pacific time zone in American with our destination arrival like I said at the start this sixteen hours ahead of time in Haneda, Tokyo with my mom and I having business class seating which happen to look like this      






























my mom is showing you what an first class bed chair looks like, and as you can see each one has a little television monitor on which I watched Star Wars ROUGE ONE.  















Then here again is my mom showing us how relaxed one can be














,while awake that is I should say! Meanwhile......... 

Yet back at Lax, while in the Delta lounge I took this

among other photos while having a nice breakfast  before boarding our flight to Japan. How little did I know really that later on Marilyn Monroe would be in a way part of this vacation later on!

 To Be Continued......

No comments: