April 29, 2017

A very outstanding VACTION to True to be a lie (pt. 2 of 20)




 
So it may seem like I and my folks are here in our vacation spot of Japan.... Well really this still very interesting I shall say! That a over and out Mister Matt till next time.

Hey to all from the world traveler known as me,
       Well I don't know how to say this for sure?, yet I think in part in a clever way my folks and I are starting our vacation much like in a way of how last year's one with us being in California? Yelp that is right my friends that like this blog we are again having a very odd occurrence happening as I'm writing this! Yesterday we began a trek to go to the farthest that I have ever go on vacation wise to Japan. We started off in the late morning after dropping off the rental car my folks were using while they were back home in Washington state visiting family along the way of coming to whisk  me off with on the greatest venture of vacationing that as I said that I have ever been on we checked our bags expect for our carry-ons After passing through security at Pasco here we are all




in our own way waiting to board our plane to Sea-Tac international airport out of the Tri-Cities in Pasco. We flew from Pasco in Eastern Washington on flight number 2013 of Alaskan Airlines at  eleven twenty am and arrived in Seattle at twelve ten Our seating assignments were these from Pasco to Seattle Charles Watson QX 2013 Ten B, Nancy Watson QX 2013 Ten A, Raymond (that's me I prefer to go by my middle name because I just feel more comfortable with Matt more so than Raymond) is QX 2013 Ten D. Once we got to Sea-Tac we boarded a air shuttle that took us from where we landed of  terminal A to terminal C. Once at terminal C we had about forty minutes to kill so we went in search of a restaurant to eat at near our ticketing loading area. We had just so happen to of chosen this place.  

 Where we each got to have what we were hungry for, since the two older kids of our trio had only had coffee from earlier of when we began this trek from one end of Washington state to another. Here is each of us with our choices:














































don't they each look rather tasty? Just so you don't think I'm pulling the wool over the world's eyes and on the way to gate C I can tell you by these two photos of the Hawk restaurant
































,that I was really in Seattle for those who wanna know where we truly are at the moment....   also before leaving our eater I could tell we weren't near home




















,when I saw this singer! Before we left for Cali altogether my mom got us each a Macaroon cake, a French pastry dessert mine happen to be a mint flavored. Our flight from Seattle to Los Angeles is flight 410 of again Alaska Airlines our set seating this time around  Chuck AS four ten eighteen C , Nancy AS four ten eighteen D, and for myself my seat was listed AS four ten nineteen D. When we went to claim our suit cases and then went find a shuttle bus to take us to our hotel for the night I got this pic of a
















greeting while riding down the escalator! 
To Be  Continued......





No comments: