April 28, 2017

A very outstanding VACATION to True to be a lie (pt.1 of 20 )


Hello vacationing ones....
      Oh wait, I think that I'm really forgetting something where did I leave off on my last cruise when I was on my time off from the work place known as Albertson's. That was so last three hundred and sixty four days ago or right around a time when I and my mom Nancy Watson and my step dad Chuck Watson were on a trekking road trip through the golden state of California after a second time of also being imprisoned in place  












known as Alcatraz, while visiting these two family members seen here  


    my sister Kylie and her son of course my nephew Bryce before beginning our trek trip at the time they lived in Dublin California. My folks came and got me nine A.M. because we are catching a plane to Seattle/Sea Tac airport to begin a very awesome trip to a part of the world I have been wanting to see since nineteen eighty seven from when we were living in Gathierbreg , Maryland. Well in truth it goes farther back than even that for where we are heading, here we are at the Pasco airport ready to leave 
for a very far off part of the world that happens to be where this very special anime seen here still holds


a big part of my heart to the art world on many fronts for sure! It is a very early poster from nineteen seventy six to the new release back then called Space Cruiser Yamato. Which was known here in the United States as STAR BLAZERS ! We are yes going to Japan.
          To Be Continued....... 

   

No comments: