May 01, 2017

A very outstanding VACTION.....to TRUE to be a lie (pt. 4 of 20)

More or less even though I mainly give you some goods in other ways this happen to be a great hold off point till my folks and I are assured of our footing here in Japan Read on my friends.... to see our fun!


 How are you all holding up since the flight here....
    The last few of this entries as you know have been of us going and getting from the United States to Haneda, Tokyo in Japan. Also if you recall I said that we are now Sixteen hours ahead of the place of where we were to where we are now. So even though this is dated May first, twenty seventeen to us Charles R Watson, Nancy P Watson and myself R Matt Byrd it is the second of May to us....after landing yesterday at the Haneda airport and seen here waiting for our luggage






, we had two very tried youthful adults as I love to think of these to as I know them, besides being my parents. We went through immigration to show our passport to being able to stay in the country for the duration of a full week. Chuck went and after that went and changed our currency to Yen while at the airport we tried to see about getting information about riding a Bullet Train while here. We found out that it is a special week in the country which I will fill you in on later throughout the course of the trip. We caught a green taxi cab and left the airport to find our place while staying here, even though I have my camera with me I didn't get pics on the way to our apartment in Tokyo it was full of many tall buildings that some were parking garages and others were industry related and nice to look at! Once we got to our neighborhood our cabbie had to ask some people on the street of where our place was when arrived and got our suitcases and carry-ons we went up this elevator which is on our floor
and here is door to our pad. The room itself had another inner door then your bathroom and laundry area were just outside the inner door and your shoes always stayed on that side of the house. The room had a tiny kitchen area and a four small beds the one closet to me as you can see here was where we kept our bags

for the week.Then after placing our bags where they were going to be we decided that we were all starving since our bodies were for some of us not adjusted to the length of day yet, so we went down the street a couple of blocks and ate some Thai food and here is what some of our 






experience of how the restaurant looked and yes before anyone accuses me of being a drunk in Japan well it isn't so! While there we saw this neat anime of energy balls and their human owners trying to win a race, yet as I just said to hungry to pay attention to anything but our bellies. Then we walked back to our home here in Tokyo and went to sleep till the morning.    

       No don't worry even though it is vacation time for me I won't forget that I have a duty to full fill and that is telling you all about these three images of James Kirk from Star Trek seen here





and what do they all relate to of the character himself, well in the first one from season one titled "THE EMENY WITHIN". Kirk after a Transporter accident from beaming up from Alpha 177, the captain is split into two halves of himself. The Kirk we know as good and companionate wears the Green Tunic. While the one from his accident and holds the captain's rage and lustfulness is in the command Yellow we Kirk in throughout the series.... The next side of James Kirk is also from season one in the episode titled "WHAT ARE LITTLE GIRLS MADE OF". In this episode Kirk is trying to be kind to one of Nurse Chapel's old friends only to be not split in two this time but rather like Peter Parker of Spider-Man cloned..... In "TURNABOUT INTUDER" the original series last episode by the way, While coming to see an old friend known as Janice Lester she tries to kill Kirk who is in her body for the main course of the episode....My main point is that even all of our best characters of whatever genre they are a part of can at both the best and worst of times show us our own burdens to bear at times! Now before I leave you all with a cliff hanger yet again I have one or two more tiny things to give you, the first being April's plate of the month reveal and knowing I was coming here this month I used this  















of the Yamato as it is known here in Japan and round the world, (or I'm guessing at this maybe I don't really know) but in the United States It was known as the Argo after Jason and the quest for the golden fleece. Finally my desktop wallpaper for the month of April



was this. Which was the way the Yamato warped in the Japanese animated feature film "BEFOREVER YAMATO". 
To Be Continued.....           


         

No comments: