May 17, 2022

Here's my review of these three new issues...

                                                                               Hello Comic lovers and fans old and new,                                                                                             Earlier today after work I went and read these three comics seen above from left to right are Hulk vs Thor Banner of war , Jurassic League, Eight Billion Genies, these are of course from three comic book companies and I love all three of them plus one other one. I am honestly hoping that by this very review that I can get at least one if not more new fans for getting into comics... or at least thinking about it for a moment to see if you like them at all?                                                                                                                                                  Overall which one of these three comics brings back great memories for me?, well I will eventually get to that here is 

 all that I have to read as well from that week of May eleventh, twenty twenty two. Along with all of those comics I was able to find the start of a certain oversized novel series that I will truly write about after the fourth of next month because of all things going on in my upcoming vacation time something great is happening is all that I really can saw for now!
Let's begin the review of these starting with the middle one Jurassic League number one of six, it's published by Detective Comics and is by Juan Gedeon as the artist, Mike Spicer as the colorist, Ferran Delgado as the letter, and Juan Gedeon and Daniel Warren Johnson as the writers of this story.  Throughout the course of this series the heroes and villains of the Decetevice Comics universe are yeap various types of dinosaurs in the prehistoric time frame of when coexisting with humanity... imagine if you will Batman,  Wonder Woman, or Aquaman as different type of dinosaurs.  No matter how I look at it I thought it is far better than what is currently going on in the main D.C. universe of all of the heroes being defined by only the sexual preference as their main story arcs is very,  very, sad because shouldn't any hero no matter what be defined by only one trait only! This very book is very great for children with it having great action moments that let them still decide on their own choices of loving the medium if they want.  I would give this comic a rating of a letter grade of B plus. Now what are my thoughts on Eight Billion Genies number one the creative team art wise is by Ryan Browne and colors, lettering by Chris Crank, written by Charles Soule.  This very comic doesn't at all have super heroes at all in it, the story starts out in St. Clair Shores, Michigan at a bar where when given one wish for the owner he wishes that everything outside of the bar won't affect it... but every single person has one wish a piece around the whole planet. I really loved this comic most of all out these three. If I were to say what grade I would give the story as a whole an double A plus, if that's even possible? Oh this title is published by Image comics in case you're interested in knowing!                                                                                                          My thoughts on Marvel comics title of "BANNER OF WAR" , which has art by Martin Coccolo, colorist Matt (wouldn't I just love it my name was here, but of course not really) Wilson, lettering by vc Joe Sabino, written by Donny Cates. This is the start of a five part arc which I will be getting for sure because of the Hulk as my second favorite character of the Marvel Universe... since this was my first comic in a very long time I found myself loving the beat down between Thor the God of thunder and the incredible Hulk have fought seriously several times over the years in their ongoing history and the planet that they are fighting on is known as SAKK-REEN! It also seems as if THE  WATCHER known as UATU ( who mainly oversees every corner of the Marvel multiverses), is a specific spector as to his reasoning of why are beyond every reader as far as I know for right now. The main reason that this mini event is going on between these two gladiators is because currently Donny Cates is writing both of these characters in their own main titles... now why does this really bring back memories of my past as I said earlier in this very post gives me a lot of thoughtfulness thinking of the first Incredible Hulk post series movie known as "THE INCREDIBLE HULK RETURNS" from way back when I was in the ninth grade in nineteen eighty eight where before the Marvel CIMEMATIC universe even existed it was the best marvelous superhero mash up we could get! Also it gives me time to write my many reviews of each episode of the classic iconic series that comes before the first television reunion movie. As to my grade overall for "BANNE R OF WAR" is a B minus!, Happy reading of whatever makes you happiest too!


 

No comments: