June 05, 2022

While stuck in Idaho....



Hello All,                                                                                                                                                        Well as of this moment my folks and I are supposed to be starting a plane flight to Minneapolis, Minnesota to seeing my sister Merri and her family for a short few days of time. Only to have found out earlier this very morning around seven am while at our A&B place that we were staying at during my niece Heidi's special day outside of her birthday,  better known as her wedding day yesterday,  we found out that our afternoon flight at three was canceled for us for some very unknowable reasoning on the airline part. So we had to do a billion different last minute thinking things at the last minute...          Well once here in Boise, and after a 

 vegy omelet seen here. We ate at the sunshine inn in Nampa, Idaho. When we left there we went to Walmart to get my mother a new memory card for space storage on her newest computer which she got from friends in Baker City, Oregon. We are currently in room 116 of Rodeway inn in Boise near the airport. When my folks took our rental car back to the airport I had to use the men room and was shocked back to the age of nine because I saw this 
door ... and for a quick moment after working at it base it brought up a very certain scary memory! That being of course when  I had locked myself in my folks bathroom when I was a kid on a Sunday morning.  Of course when my family had finally found me around five in the afternoon they had seen that I had torn up the whole bathroom with myself laying on a bath rug with a towel over me... I tired very hard to Getting Angry and accessing my inner Incredible Hulk to hopefully get myself out of there.... sadly I had no success...                                                                                                                                                         That was forty two something years ago,when my mom was using it later today she just happened to have mentioned "I'm not closing it because I don't want to Hulk out with a bit of laughter when she was looking right at me from across the room. It made me go and have a chuckle in my own head and got me to thinking about thoughts of being a kid for whatever potential purpose that could be for whoever really knows... or do I? 

No comments: