December 21, 2016

Finally ALL CAPTAINS are mine!

Hello everyone,
   All I can say is thank you again to my brother Michael, for introducing me to a true addiction of my favorite family thing that ties us as ultimate nerds of nerds together. Even though I brought it up so far in only my Thanksgiving post of this year. Way back in the month of the  summer called August my brother had asked me after attending his neighborhood block party If I wanted to try a new game that he said that he has found that is Star Trek based. game and after he showed me some bits of the game play I was really invested and so he downloaded to my tablet that I have had since my trip to Mount Rushmore and Minnesota from back in twenty fourteen's vacation break. 
           The game is called Star Trek Timelines it is put out by a online gaming platform publisher called "DISTRUPBOR BEAM", the game let's you start with your choice of captain of  James  Tiberius Kirk, Jean -Luc Picard, Benjamin Lafayette Sisko, Kathryn Janeway and finally in reversal of going into the twenty second century before Kirk there was Jonathan Archer. Every game is tailored to each individual real life player, my game player name is "Captain Matt Shandor VII". I started my whole game with a common green Ben Sisko. Here is what I have him leveled  at






























currently. I had Sisko for months at leveled at level ninety two out of one hundred  and once at one hundred each  character is Immortalized!  Earlier this week in the game had put into the area known as the Time  Portal a limited four day released hunt with a "THE FIRST CAPTAIN"


,seen here. I finally got him, I got Christopher Pike as a playable character after use two other tries with the game element known as  Dilithium which is purchased with actual money in differing amount. Here is what his

whole tally screen looks like. Oh and one other very neat thing about the Christopher Pike character is he is a Gold boarded Card. And I have only two other ones of those A GOLD boarded PIcard card and a very odd hologram character from a Star Trek Voyager episode number ninety five   titled "NIGHT" Which was named DOCOTOR CHAOTICA  in the HoloProgram in the episode called "THE ADVENTURES OF CAPTAIN PROTON " which run by Voyager crew member Thomas Paris. Again Thank you my brother Michael for this fun additionally game!               .                 

No comments: