December 22, 2016

Boy talk about a way to keep yourself on the interlectual go!

Hello all,
Let me at first say this I don't really know if I'm a super smart person all of the time, but I know that I know what my strengths are at times and also what they are not. I'm not grand with the higher forms of math like Algebra or Calculus...... , yet anyone who reads this very blog knows that I without a doubt have quite a very vivid imagination with more than just ideas or thoughts but with what it is that I am forming with these very letters to form what it is you are looking at known as words to bring about wisdom of any given day. With it being that time of year known as Christmas time and every one having a million things on our minds like will my family and friends get those gifts I'm sending them this year, are my words of what I say to them in a card enough, can I pray for those who don't understand that praying for them bring them a bit of trust that I Matt care. 
      Sure like you I as well have many things to think and dwell on over this time of the year, when it seems hard to feel that need for encouragement. Yet today for some great reason I decided to keep my main thoughts about working in that piles of white stuff known as Snow, when at about one thirty and I was outside grabbing up carts I thought to myself "HOW CAN I BEAT THE STRESS OF WORRYING SO FREAKING MUCH,DARN IT!" Then it came to me within a split second of a mere nothingness..... A Game of sorts like Scrabble or Upwords both are games meant to make you build your skills at vocabulary by making words off of letters from already existing words that another player has already done from a word that you have put down. So I thought well maybe to keep my own brain sharp as a tact why not give it a go for myself and others that I share things with as much as do of my everyday life. So here are the rules and since I will be doing this every month this one part will always be ever changing the word I have chosen to start out with must be related to the season of giving, and related to this very month of December! The thing you have to do is make a word off of each letter, BUT IT MUST MATTER TO YOU of each thing to remind YOU of the MEANING OF THE SEASON here is this month's word  H.O.P.E. I can tell you this my own answer was like I have always known of this as you should to. I will be really surprised to see what everyone puts down as a answer to this. So now you all have few things to look forward to each month from my blog and I hope you'll like it as much as those very other little things as well!

    Oh and of course Good luck with this just being a bit of lite hearted bit of fun from your friend, Matt Byrd                

No comments: