June 01, 2014

X- time usually marks the spot......but later today it means this?

Hello everyone,
 You know sometimes things just happen for a strange reasons outta the Blue, and you never really know why? So today's title must mean something in a small way if not all the way related to me Matt Byrd, going and seeing a newly released movie right? well without keeping all of you guessing and making time to walk down to the theater itself I will let you know it is of course related to thins movie poster   
,seen here. Here I am standing along side the very poster for the movie known as "X-Men DAYS, OF FUTURE PAST" there's diffidently something odd and funny about it ....  That's right the funny thing is the poster advertisement is that it is at Columbia Center mall in Kennewick Washington and I saw it as I was leaving from "THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2" on it's opening night which was May second....Yet the theater it is being screened at is CARMIKE CINEMAS which is in the same area just across the street from the mall. Like I said back when I was talking about my trip to see family in Minnesota and Mount Rushmore I had taken my brother Michael and his whole family's Christmas gift to me from in two thousand and thirteen on the trip with me, I got most of it read for the most part I still have two chapters to go. An for me I love to read the main source material before I see a movie that I know I'm willing to shell out hard earned money for. Yet when I was over at Adventures Underground my local comic store I had heard it was really super either way of knowing the back story or not so I'm gonna go with where I am with it and just go all out and be brashly about it all. I'm X-CITED  no matter what because I think I need a movie this good to pluck me into reading comic again..... With it being the first of the month as well y'all know what that means right?  Here is what I had
 
 all month long for the site plate of course! A woeful Peter Parker sulking in thoughts of telling his sweetheart love Gwen Stacy anything of who he is? Also in keeping with the same idea from the Marvel 616 universe I went with this as my desktop image 

, for of without a doubt "THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2" which I will again say was very good with most of the Peter and Gwen parts of the story, especially it's 121 related moment!           





No comments: