June 15, 2014

Fans of this guy know he will be missed for sure..........

" Hey Scoob, I think you and I are both without our original voices.....but I'm thought we'd live forever or so Casey Promised anyway....." 

"Rh Raggy I'll miss our voice as Rell.......Rut Rids can still rejoice in our Rlassics, right, Rids....." 




Hello fans of Kasem Mania,
 I know many of you are asking why are you using the same color of "GREEN" that you Matt used earlier today in your respectful "Father's Day message?", well all I can say is this I had only earlier this week or past week I saw in PEOPLE MAGAZINE or some other one with a small box with the fellow seen with all these cartoon characters around him

, and I didn't even know he was ill. Still the world over will miss the voice of  Robin the boy wonder,Cliff Jumper, and last but not least Scooby Doo's pal  Norville Rogers, better known as Shaggy, died earlier today his name was Casey Kasem. Besides doing such iconic voice overs as these he was a all around party animal in the wave of hosting his radio show American Top 40 in the nineteen seventies after creating it with friends Don Bustany,Tom Rounds, Ron Jacobs. He hosted it from July fourth, nineteen seventy till that same date I' m thinking in nineteen eighty eight for the first time then he started again along with other radio countdowns in nineteen ninety eight to two thousand and four, he finally put all of his  radio voicing days to an end on January third, two thousand and four. He was succeeded by now American Idol commentary host Ryan Seacrest. As I'm sitting here writing this, I am trying to to find my own peace remembering him as Scooby's pal Shaggy with the music compact disc seen here , and who knows what I may do the rest of this upcoming week of paying tribute to one of the many cartoon voicer  I thought would be around for many more years to come. Rest in Peace Mister Kasem,  who passed away today at the age of eighty two. 

No comments: