June 15, 2014

Fathers why they need a day for reflection.....

Hello All,
 Every time this time year comes around  I feel both misunderstood and yet very blessed to being who I Raymond Matthew Byrd am, as a human being. I am one writer who tries my best to being honest about matters of love, now the kinda love that I'm wanting to talk about isn't your everyday kind of love between a male and a female, yet it is a love that is concerning the same amount of truthfulness and respect that every child of the planet earth should recall and remember no matter what! Everyone is born to a female of course and no matter what there is usually a man involved, that is as far as creating a living human soul I will put into the matter, for I know that there are people in the world who are born for other reasons outside of being cared for at all. For those of you that don't know your father or maybe both of your parents I hope through these words that I write here this very afternoon can help you find the real meaning of love. A father is many things, in life He is there to help you out if you should fall down and scape you knee or elbow, He is there to help with reading a story and homework if He is a stay at home type of figure.He is here to teach us right from wrong in learning about RESPECTING all life: In essence a father is a teacher just as a mother is too, His hope is that when your ready to leave the nest that He has done HIS JOB of showing you not only kindness and nurturing hope in his belief system of being a person that he is proud to call his son or daughter. So I want to say is this if you love your dad and can't hug him at the moment do the next best thing that being is remember he loves you no matter the miles away you are weather he is half way around the world (that would be my case with my step dad Chuck Watson, He and my mom live in Cuenca Ecuador), or in another state and better yet just down street from where you live give your father a call on the phone , or write him a email on one of the social media networks that he is a part of online, or just go and visit with him to let him know how much HE MATTERS TO YOU! Finally if all of that even fails which it could I don't know, but how about writing the man who taught you so many things in life a hand written letter that is something no one ever does nowadays huh?, but it would be cool no matter what to either do something with your pa or remember him for who he was in life. 


With great respect I love you Micheal Joe Byrd for you did your utmost best in raising three kids. Even though you yourself couldn't always open up with the words......all the time you done good being the most respectful human being of a father that you were , for Matt, Micheal, and Kylie I can say this and know it to be from their hearts as well  "WE LOVE and MISS YOU, ALWAYS"        

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

Matt, I am so proud that you are my son. Your heart is pure gold.