March 02, 2022

Birthday love to....

 Hello All,                                                                                                                                                     Today is very much a great special day for a young woman and to me every single person is forever young especially on their day of greatest achievement of adventures known as their birthday. Before we get into the heart of this birthday lady I want you all to notice that as I said yesterday in the entry known as "It is Daisy day for real!", I had promised to have the words for the month of March that a forecoming be all out colors of different spectrum of Greens. Now as to how do I know this young woman more than most even more than... well that's to easily a give away if I said that? 


Of course before telling you absolutely about Ms Birthday woman I also realize that everyone should know that even people who have a day that is theirs, we must care about them because they are capable of showing how they are trying their own best to understanding why they exist. The Young woman who has her very special day is my younger sister named Kylie. Who has tired to do her understanding best of using my acronym of the word known as H.O.P.E. She's done it best for her understanding of the world by serving in the Air Force and a fair mother to her son Bryce. She has been there for me just as much as my question from before leads to our mother. The one thing that puts Kylie into my highest respect is that back in nineteen eighty seven she was my relative with me when I had my first seizure and without any doubt say she was very scared for her older brother but she was strong with wisdom of getting wiser help than just herself to handle the situation of the very important problem with what I was having!                                                                                                                                                         Happy Birthday to you my dear younger sister. Also of the two sets of rows of pictures on my coffee table the bottom one is for sure my current cover of my Facebook page and I think besides it showing family bounds at their best it's summarizes for yours truly that family is always essential for keeping in touch with your family and past but also looking forward to a great future for not only Kylie or my brother Michael and myself Matt, for cousins as well. I am really thinking  very hard on my profile cover on Facebook come twenty two days from now when it's my own birthday.  All that I can say is that I will be as encouragingly surprised as you all will be?


No comments: