March 23, 2022

24 to 50

Hello everyone,                                                                                                                                           What is the very meaning of the numbers seen in this entry's very title? Could it be something so simple or simplicity or is IT maybe leading to making a great leverage of my upcoming day. Like I have been talking about through out this month maybe it's cause one of the numbers can mean a leaping through time to a certain degree of aging, yes I really chatting up everything for the minute by minute countdown to my birthday. Before I tell you that I am excited about aging from one year to the upcoming next three hundred and sixty five days to hopefully getting wiser. To always say that anyone rather female or male are capable of being comfortable with the aging process is hard or harsh really depends upon who we are.                                                                                                             No matter how little or long we try to put the number twenty four to reach the number fifty you just can't do it, the closest we can get to it is twenty four plus twenty four which comes only to forty eight, which ends up adding up to two numbers shy of reaching our goal of fifty. So that really means that twenty, twenty was my most rounded year of change like it was for almost every human was having with the problematic pandemic called Covid-19 which started just after Christmas of twenty nineteen... As to how did I really started my last day of being forty nine was with a very rarely seen for me a Twilight Zone episode titled "Queen of the Nile". Up until this morning I had only seen this episode maybe six times when I was very young,  an even though I am more of a fan of the series and have it on DVD I can honestly say that I haven't seen all of it completely through.                                                                                                                                                        I can also say that I don't know how my whole day will be expanding out to be expect that I want get a lot of reading or drawing possibly done before the start of my actual upcoming special day but if I don't it will be okay. Still earlier this week I had said that I will be updating my cover page and profile photos on the social media site of Facebook.  Yet that will be coming out tomorrow for sure. I hope that if you are sharing my birthday with me and whether you are famous or not I wish you all the best of loving and enjoying your new year of life on this extremely beautiful planet we call earth! 

No comments: