September 13, 2017

How words or classic T.V. series of the past relate to today......


Please try to understand that from what your reading of these words by a fictitious reverend mean more to us in hopefully understanding as very frightening swelling of pain inside of you or even me, I HOPE that what I have written below will help everyone who needs understanding of your own inner self can know that WE ALL KNOW THIS! But WE bury this with an even simpler emotion  of WANT INSTEAD! 




Hello to all whom like this very blog, and to some who may be here for your first trial run,
     Look I know most of the time when one comes here to this very site I know that your hoping to find out something from me Matt that will make your inner soul be touched by a moving moment of something we all need at times a bit of laughter, yet my subject matter for this one will have you all at least left somewhat of the latter part of really full of inner soul searching for hope for all of human kind. I want you all to know that  I decided before writing these very words or thinking of this very matter THAT I'M NOT WANTING TO BE FULL OF THE VERY EMTION OR FEELING AT ALL, IN FACT more than not I would and do stay far from the core of this very VILE set of impacting of ideas within my very core being as I would like to think, no make that instead LOVE to HOPE we can one day never have this very four letter word within our lexicon of words ever.... yet I know that is forever impossible no matter what! Let me also say that before driving into a hot mess of pain or whatever way you want to approach this with your families is entirely up to YOU who are reading this, of if it is  worth sharing....                                                                                                             No matter who you are on this beautiful planet earth I am sure that you can see around yourself a touch of both greatness in the way of Helping Other People Everywhere because we just want to, for it is our  human emtions of nature that fill us to healing that part of us that is broken by giving of ourselves. Still what do we all think of our very own bit of Darkness for we all know that everyone does have a strong sense of it in each of our being even if YOU DON'T WANT TO ADMIT THE TRUTH, WE KNOW THAT WE ARE GULITY of having a HARD TIME with bitterness in our very existence, that is known as this for  it's longer acnyom of a word Hurting. All. Throughout. Eternity. The word that I just spelled is by using each first letter of HATE! There are of course many ways we ALL choose to use this word, but I want to focus on one very meaningful description of this VERY DEPORLABLE set of letters that WE ALL HAVE KNOWN since the first action of  ours of letting our way be told by a tearful cry from when we were babes...... 
       Just late last night or this early morning since I'm talking around twelve thirty, I'm always catching myself watching the anthology series called the TWLIGHT ZONE. The very episode that the station METV was showing is one of the series most relevant stories that no matter who you are you know that it's subject matter can never be shredded as a matter of understanding OUR OWN HUMAN CONDTION, the episode is titled " I am the Night-Color ME Black"         

      In the course of twenty five minutes, the creator of the series Rod Serling, told a story about what WE ALL know that should never grow within any human heart the pratfall of the emotion towards distrust, or wanting to crush a person because of the pigmentation of our skin's appearance. Yes in truth what I'm open for debating is should any one human being still be decided on being my or your friend because of their outward self is very different than who we are? Serling's end monologue for this very episode is

















seen here. From the way the whole freaking planet is reacting to a childish way of IT'S ABOUT ME BECAUSE OF MY SKIN TONE set of approval is my way of standing fear is righteous, doesn't mean that we are any less like one another. For here is one detail everyone of us forgets about ourselves regardless of everything that sets us apart from one another, rather we are better in the work force place because of our skills that we've gained throughout our upbringing or our lack thereof is our choices and we have to live with them or choose not to. Yet the one thing that we all have that is the same is the same color of this very text I'm writing in, that would be we all have the commonality that our blood is RED.
          I really do not try to see the human race as a failed thing, more so I see ourselves as our own testers of what this journey called life has to offer.... always trying to strengthen ourselves by knowing that we are always trying  to be full of gentleness where ever it is needed!             
   

No comments: