July 23, 2016

Every so often stuff just well how can I say it?

 Something very colorful has happen to my Television just with in the last eighteen to twenty four hours time span .....Look below to find out what has occurred.......



Hello everyone who loves this very blog,
   Well it seems as sure as spilled milk that I have had something really weird happen to my plasma screen Life Good brand of television that I don't know what to say about this, very nice forty two inch screen size monster that at the same time has been more than small movie screen to me for the past  six years of time. In fact when I did just get it my very small box monitor for my computer had just sorted out. So no matter what it just seems as if I am back at looking for a  new computer monitor as well. Here is what it looked like with the first thing on it 

that of course being  Superman  the movie from nineteen seventy eight from the special edition DVD that I still happen to own. Yet I have gotten to watch as I have said before some other great movies and television series on it, like the early nineteen eighty classic television movie known as V the series about aliens who come to take our planet's greatest resource that we as all humans really do take for granted and never really get the proper amount of this daily substance into our bodies, for most of us would rather use something else to consume with our daily meals but what I am talking about is of course what we bathe in as well simply known as water. I have also gotten to use this television as my interface for my other type of gaming games of the console variety sadly though I can't find any photo that I taken of any games on the screen like I had hoped.
     So just what is it that I Matt Byrd am getting at well here it is in punch out kicker earlier this morning I was starting to watch a very early season one episode of  Star Trek the next Generation in fact the very episode I was trying to watch then fell to sleep to was 11001001 where these aliens known as the Bynars that are upgrading the Enterprise D computer systems just after it has been a year out of space dock according to the story. When I woke up at that early time this morning I saw what looks like a need of looking around for a new television here is what I found when I was looking at my screen












here on something Black and White it might be hard to tell but on Lou Costello's ear area the screen seems a little Yellowish doesn't it? Well if you can't see it in that image than in this phone commercial ad you can tell for sure.

Just behind the head of the phone you can for sure see it very much so, there is also a very tiny bit of Red popping out to but it is even more fainter than the Yellow punch in the screen, Yet I am one very patient person and for the time being I can live with being on a rather trippy picture tube at the very moment!   





. 

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

Glad the punch is on the tv screen and not on your nose. LOL Maybe it is time for a new tv.