May 30, 2016

What Memorial day is at it's heart!


Hello Everyone,
   Okay with today being Memorial Day I was wanting to let everyone know that I may go and write about what I like and love most of the time on my blog here, and yet for some reason I can't help thinking do we all take what the armed services do for granted in some way? I know that we honor our men and women who have returned from war in November with Veterans Day but in all truth, when you see a person wearing their branch of service outside of their work in defending this great and grand land that we call home have you really said "Thank You for putting your heart and soul on the line for me the one that shows as much love for our country by giving you our inner prayers of being noble  by being strong in the almighty as you sir or madam wherever your station maybe!"  Now that is just one of many ways of thanking a person who protects our very freedom another way with a firm handshake as well. Today is about those many men and women who never came back from the battlefield or whatever you want it to be known as in your given words, and with not many men who fought in world war II left all would be in their early nineties for the ones still alive I just want to say from the bottom of my inner soul to yours Thank you for serving your country and showing us and your fallen brothers in arms why we shall always remember why we are always have a choice to choose from, even now seventy one years ago. Still their are many also still serving today this very moment overseas and putting your hearts and souls on the line and still fighting for the same reasons as your great grandfathers did and I really do applaud your inner spirit as much as those who have lost someone that showed them in their dedication of life why Freedom is forever being fought for, by those who hold strength and honor as a shield every darn day of your existent!        

     
    

No comments: