May 31, 2016

The most interesting thing of sorts to keep one thinking of the best hope.....

Hello All,
   You know I have recently been thinking of not only of the things that I care about like my friends and family of late because every one of us little humans (now by this I don't mean we are at all small at all in the heart of our height.....) what I am referring to is that I hope to dear heavens that anyone who is reading this doesn't just want to give in because of the pressures of like how I love to phrase it "THE WAYS OF THE WORLD" are not always kind to those we like or love at times but we have to be strong in our hope for the future of the human race. I know that yesterday was Memorial Day and we shouldn't forget those who took it upon themselves to protect our way of freedom and sometimes I will admit I judge things at time that I should see through our father's eyes I am talking of God and am thinking with everything going on with the fighting among us of  people of different pigmentation to there skin should we still treat them as a lesser human being just because of that difference I say heck no we should all treat each other with respect in a gentle way. 
       The reason I hopefully opened today's entry about the power of fighting our own Darkness is not only because a whole bunch of us jump on the learning of disliking someone is a proper thing to accept is right. I mean we can have other reasons to find something we choose not to care about our fellow humans besides their outer chose of ways of working through their everyday life. Today or actually all the past two weeks I have been thinking of a profound author whom early this year passed away and her book seen here


    on the left on my coffee table "TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD". You all know regardless I am a huge fan of books of any kind yet mostly I do take a break every so often from those that I love most of all known as science fiction. I remember even having at one time the movie which had Gregory Peck in it on DVD when I lived with my folks I'm not hundred percent sure if I do still have  it in storage maybe I still do I'll have to check it out when I want to watch a truly fascinating classic film that never had to use special effects to tell a great story. Yet there is always a really awesome  sense about rereading a book because you spot new things in a story especially because the reader has given themselves time to remember key parts that they will like or love forever.
      I remember that this was one of two books from when I was in Language Arts in my sophomore that showed me the true impact about caring about characters and events of a book, also it showed me through great words how our span of life is full of race judgement  no matter what the decade is and how one person can set forth the start of change of acceptance for people who are considered as lower class because of their skin's pigmentation or tone. It taught me we are all equal no  matter how we see someone else's walk of life.
       This time of when I begin to read it since it has been some twenty something years ago in time that I can learn something very new from this classic. I am sure that it's long awaited sequel "GO SET A WATCHMAN" which came out this very year a few weeks before it's author Harper Lee's passing back in February of this year. For like many with a thought about her time Ms. Lee showed we are all capable of opening our souls that like Gene Roddenberry was showing through his science fiction series known as Star Trek that we can all have a better understanding of the human condition called ACCEPETANCE OF ALL THOSE AROUND US!

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

Wonderful post Matt. Proud of you.