July 01, 2014

So just what is the "McFarlane Mystery"


















Hello there all,
As you can without a doubt guess here is yet another Spider-Man Entry here at my site, and yes another thing in the way of words about the fella who really brought not just me alone back to the life of our web slinger  known to the world at large as the amazing spider-man.Still even though I always will love Todd McFarlane's art of spider-man so much I DO wish I could own  more than just the one piece that 

I DO?  McFarlane, was as you know shot into mega stardom from his work with other famous comic book characters including my second favorite marvel character known as the incredible hulk as seen here 

with his wife Betty Ross Banner. Sure I'll give you that I must be talking about one my pieces that I change every month but oh what a sneaky young lad that boy Todd was is all I can say about revealing something cool in one the page panels of what I will show you in a moment for DR WHO fans..... Yet before I do that what the month of  June of two thousand and fourteen held here at the site was a neat messed up version of one of Hulk's greatest brawling pals known as to me still as just Logan, even though I have the trade of Origin of  the guy that calls himself at times Weapon X yet here in this he just a mess no matter what? Here is June's plate here  

was for the site. It is known by me as "Is Wolverine a Skrull Spy....?! by Adam White.  The most interesting thing about when Todd was working on The  Amazing Spider-Man comic book the company Marvel who makes the books had went and done something very cool to character of Peter Parker? What's that you say you never heard that Spider-Man had gotten hitch to his favorite red hair friend seen here 


with him. Okay I know we as Spider-fans for the time being won't see the progression of a married Peter Parker till the current editors are booted out of  line of being in charge at the company, but still I have to say when Todd made this page   

      number fifteen for issue three hundred, did he let out his love for the kind of science fiction series be known? And if you don't know what it is that I am chattering on about look at the corner scrawl on the wall behind Peter's unknown stalker in the second panel of what I did have as my desktop image for the month of June of two thousand and fourteen. It just happened to be.......?

No comments: