July 26, 2014

My good ol gal pal from days long past.....

Hello All,
  Well it seems as if I can't ever forget the young lady seen here
 










, in these two photos of herself...... Her name is as I know her back in the day was Brenda Brinerhoff and now for many a years it has been Killmer as her married name. Today is her Birthday and even though it has been since two thousand and one's summer that I saw her last at the bar in uptown Richland Washington seen here 


with me and my other long time friend Dawn Bastin at the TOWN CRIER during our class reunion of ten years. The bar is now owned by  yet another high school friend of mine that I see every once in a great while at Albertsons shopping from time to time, Brenda I want you to know that if you are now reading this yourself that I have in the mail for you a upcoming piece of mail that is just so you know that I care for you as a friend still and only that. Still I want you to know that I still think of you when I hear any Def Leppard  tune from the one you loved called "HYSTERIA" . With today being your own set aside day I hope that you and your husband Jason and your girls whom are late teenagers have a grand day doing what you want?  Also know that your always remembered by your friend Matt Byrd on this day. 

\Happy Birthday,
      Love Matt 

No comments: