October 28, 2008

More than just one form of a creative mind or idea at work

Hello all,
I got to thinking just today about my creative juices in a BIG WAY. While at work today I got to thinking I want to write a novel or at least a story that I have total control over, now if you'll look on the side of my information about me I say I like to read & that I like to draw as well. In this blog I'll share some of my art work from over the years. See I've always had an inkling to create I'm sure that it's within all of us we just have to reach down & find it within us. I've been drawing since I was a kid in the early 80's I'd do things like super heroes or cartoons & a little of my own stuff as well, I even remember writing my own short story in the 3rd or 4th grade titled " Where'd the stolen lunch go?" I wish I still had a copy of that too ah well on to better things I guess.
Like I said I had gotten to thinking today at work about a story I will write here at "Day life of the Matt" called "Clone of Me", This is how serious I am about this today at work at my lunch time I bought a writing pad & two retractable pens, & wrote character
s names down. One other thing to point out when I was collecting comics I came across how to write for comics in every way I'm just recalling basics of what it was saying, altogether even though my Idea's my own. Here's some of that promised drawn art:

No comments: