January 01, 2024

New year and hoping for....

 Happy New Years day to all,                                                                                                                    When I want to think of the meaning of today's meaning it does seem that even though we use it as the start of the next set of the upcoming three hundred and sixty five days or if it is a leap year which I believe that it is we will have it be three hundred and sixty six days... with it all being because of the last day of this upcoming February with an additional day instead of the regular twenty eight of the normal for that month. Although I will admit that I can't say what the twenty ninth day will fall on exactly? One thing that I do know of for certain is that I have a lot of thoughts on old projects that I am planning on finding time to finish from last year and new ones starting through out this upcoming one too...                                                                                                                                                          The one project that is mostly on my train of thoughtfulness of late is this                                 

                                                                                             seen here,  my little classic friend as my nickname for when I am talking about her. Her name is MacKenzie and I have been working on it since before her birthday which is in the summer time of the year, while I will admit that I want to color her with my color pencils for several months I also have wanted to add more to her shirt an in that area lies the said hardest part.... but I feel that I am coming up close with something? As to if I am thinking of something in the background I highly doubt it but if I were to maybe it would be a huge H and B for of course Happy Birthday! As to it's title  I so far have two main ones to choose from and here they are "M&M forever friends"or maybe "Mighty Yellow M&M classics", I think I prefer the latter, but that's just me.                                                                 As for other type things that I have planned for this upcoming year is that I am hoping to getting around to posting about the many cartoon series that I liked or loved from when I was a tykesiter and why each of them mattered to me so much. Now as to if with them, I will go in a direct chronological order of how I watched those very anmaited drawings, I don't know as of yet what way it will be put out overall! One very important thing that I also am still thinking about before reviewing any of those is will I be wanting to do as I have in the past a general understanding of each series as well? I believe that this very year I will begin reviewing the television series that brought the important attention of medical dramas to the forefront way before stuff like E.R., Grey's Anatomy, Scrubs, St. Elsewhere, House,  and even including before Doggie Howser... I am of course talking about 
the television series known as EMERGENCY!, which is also as old as I am.                                  And if you know me, besides being a hopeful creative type of person and wanting share both old and most certainly new things in the upcoming year of twenty twenty four, you all know that I am a essentially Henry Bemis in a whole multitude of ways. Yes I am of course talking about my other main love to growing in great knowledge in many type of gathering information from words written on a page. Whether it is in novels or as those twenty five pages with illustrative illustrations as well as a narrative between a set of people or sometimes interesting type other creative creations that a writer comes up with for their given stories in what is called a comic book. Over the past few years of late, I have been opening my reading palate to include a wider variety of variations on subjects... other than just my favorite one which is super heroes! As if you are unawareness my top understanding of a likable human that I really like and honor with great compassion is a certain New York citizen known simply as Peter Parker! So there is a new Spider-Man title coming out this very month that I and any true Spider-Man fan is truly appreciating and when it comes out I am sure that you will understand why I love that very title,  which is Ultimate Spider-Man #1... until then I still have plennty of comics to have past reviews to be appearing very soon...                                                                      
       Who is Henry Bemis?, your asking me right, well he is a character from the classic television series known as Twilight Zone which will probably be maybe one of my classic television series that I mentioned earlier before. All that I really can say is the actor who protrays Henry Bemis is rather fascinating that is all I want to say for the moment right now!, so other than comics I will admit that I also love regular novels and reading them takes me a little longer to ingesting because I really like to absorb everything of anything that is in every book I want to consume. Currently the novel that I am chopping down on is one that I started getting the sequels to a couple of years ago in twenty, twenty two. It is the first in an nine part Trilogy of books, here is  what it's   
cover looks like and yes I happen to know the author as well as having the book personally signed by her. For right now all I can say about it so far is the writing is full of great connections to a multitude of generations of all kinds. When I do get done with this whole series which will be a few years an couple of them still to be released later through out this upcoming year, I don't really know quite yet but I do admit that I know that I have plenty to choose from for sure!
 As to one of the many things I am planning throughout the next few months or even through the year I am planning on cleaning up my tablet that I am currently working these posts from of to much internal storage of my inner computer of a lot of things over the past few years of time. A few months ago when I was at Walmart I had picked up some storage memory cards to do this very task. Here is what I mean in the way of what will be transferred to those.                                                                                                                     







An if it is possible, I will be trying to at the same time seeing if I can transfer some sound clips that I have collected over those amount of years as well. There are some upcoming updates on that online Star Trek Timelines game that I really am deciding on what to post on that over the upcoming next 366 days of this year too. Finally before I leave you all wondering What my main hopes are for twenty, twenty four will be, besides what I have listed so far... I really want your upcoming year to be as encouraging and generous as possible. Now for the last couple of months of twenty,  twenty three I had decided on having my tablet's opening screen when I turned it on each day for that period of time was this seen here                                                                                                                                 
and yes for the life of me, even though I love the incredible hulk as much as I do spider-man from marvel comics I will admit that I can't think of who the very artist is who illustrated this version of the character. When I was at the same time looking at my tablet's main screen was from one of the final episodes of the live action television series  I had this 
                                                                                                      a image of the creature as they reference him mostly in the series and not always as the incredible hulk most times, holding a baseball bat ready to hit the incoming baseball being tossed at him, it's very cool how whoever created this image put the main title of the end theme of each episode as part of the title of the baseball card they created. I had happened to of found both of these on a Facebook The Incredible Hulk television series group. Then at the same amount of months of time on my cell phone I had this image 
   
from the first season of the incredible hulk series and I am betting that most of you maybe able to guess who the woman in the red Gi is? An if not she is in a few months from when " OF GUILT, MODELS AND MURDER" airred had a ongoing role on a little series known as W.K.R.P. in Cincinnati as secretary Jennifer Marlowe. Then when I have been looking at my main screen I have had this     
from the fourth season opener known as  "PROMETHEUS" two parter, where he has the greatest problem since David himself had accidentally dosed himself with gamma radiation... 
At least there is no
Green text like there has been since the end of twenty, twenty three! 

No comments: