January 11, 2023

Answers of a post from years ago....

Hello everyone,                                                                                                                                             Hey there family and friends and on and off readers/viewers everywhere. I happen to have been away from writing for a long amount of while as if you have noticed or not... but I know that in the past I have been promising to be keeping up with writing about something new each and every day and I really will keep trying. Sure I will be having more upcoming comic reviews coming out sooner rather than later. I want you all to know that over the last few weeks of twenty, twenty two and the first few days of twenty, twenty three  I have been using that time to be thinking                                                                       




                                             about images like these. Which I have found by searching out "Earth Eyes or  Universal Earth Eyes" on Google searches.  While doing that over this very past weekend in particular, it made me the author of Daylifeofthematt think about something that I did post way back in April of twenty, ten in a post that I had titled "Does The Planet Earth have Eyes" that had these   

  

       as a couple of images to go along with that one.                                                                                   Earlier this very morning on the social media site known as Facebook, I went and said that I would be getting to greater detail on this blog about many unanswered questions that I still have been thinking about every since that post that I had mentioned earlier was back then in April of twenty, ten had happen to be Earth Day that year.   I remember that my mother in my comments on that entry was/still very curious as to what was I had in my head about them. Well here's what it is that I was thinking about then and now still. Has anyone ever wondered why the planet was created?, I  mean besides all of the many different understanding of what we do know of?                                    I was originally going to have one  on each Earth Day for the upcoming six years give myself and you my readers a set of deep thoughts on our loving peroius planet that we all reside on. Now since that six years of time has passed, I will admit that it was my fault more than anything, but I believe that I really do wholeheartedly owe us all those moments of reflection.  So for the next couple of months till the fourth week of March when it's my birthday time I honestly hope that we are all capable of knowing more about our relationship with not only each other, but our dear planet earth... maybe we can really all hope to love our place we all call home.

No comments: