February 02, 2022

What is on my mind after getting this?

Hey there,                                                                                                                                                      I  can't believe that I am thinking of something so new to me all day long since I was trying to get the go backs put back on the shelf where they belong. Well while I was getting the cart that had them in there and getting closer to the bottom of the cart I had found one particular item that really got me thinking I had been moving it around while looking at it and am remembering from as far back as last November that I saw one very similar to this one the many times that I was at Wal-Mart. So what is it that has me thinking about being a online star...   

                                                                             I know that it might seem like I am wanting to be with out a doubt a creative someone that wants to be very honest on the internet and where do you find some one like that not very often.        
                                  In the end of trying to be anything weather a star on YouTube or making just short comic reviews or being able to possibly livestream of channels that I like or know that I can't simply do as the Star Trek characters known as the Borg I wouldn't be able to completely resist just chiming in on. What is missing is a computer to attach the connection power junction to luckily I don't have to dive to deep into finding one because a few years ago my brother Michael built me one and is needing to upgrades to the hard drive of sort and I just need to help him out by paying for the service repair for it to be working at one hundred percent capacity. So sometime soon before my aging day next month I know he and I should get together and workout our plans for me to hopefully have my computer ready to help me out at being a lot more than just a blogger.      What is super interesting about this stand and phone holder creative device is that it comes with a green screen that measures seventy by fifty nine inches. Which when I am using it I will be able to completely project any given background that I really wish to use when I am hopefully making new an interesting content.                                                                Have great GHD. I think it might have seen it's shadow which means we here in the United States happen to be possibly having six weeks more of winter.  

No comments: