March 01, 2021

My Trek to Adventures results


 Hello comic lovers of the month of February 2021,                                                                              Hey there readers of those monthly framed panel pictures with word captions on each one to tell of a great and interesting story of any hero or villain in a twenty two pages called a comics. I want to share the ones I happened to of picked up from my local comic shop in my hometown of Richland, Washington. I happened to have created a quick video of what I will be reading for the next few days or so and here is another still shot of them from my phone as   

   well! There is always something very special about comics that everyone from a young child to an adult can honestly relate to that is very engaging and in powering that of course is that they let you go and visit the greatest form of imagination boy that sounds erie familiar doesn't it? Like a certain opening to anthology series of the late 1950's in a sort of way. The one that I can give you the complete understanding of right away of what is shown here is the free comicbook day one from on the far right behind The Transformers vs The Treminator cross over by Dark Horse and IDW publishing issue 2 out of 4 with the Treminator or is it Kyle Reese coming through time under Optimus Prime's  head. Which here is the main tease both properties started out in 1984. The free comicbook day that has two the same cover is Lady Mechanika, which is one that I read on the bus ride back to my place. In it overall overture Lady Mechanika is a female investigator that has no memory of her humanity.                                                                                 This has one main story of the character and her adversities and ads for other arcs of her many Oprational experiences of finding out about her own existence. She is created by Joe Benitez and her free comicbook day stories are titled Lady Mechanika in "the Demon of Satan's alley" and two smaller excerpts one from Lady Mechanika volume IV The Clockwork Assassin and one from Lady Mechanika volume VI Sange, each except has no actual title to itself but is about four pages long.                                                                           Next up is the Spawn trade with the Spawn logo or marque in
Purple covers issues 284 through to 290 by Todd McFarlane and Jason Shawn Alexander for the story and so far I have only read issues 284 and 285 so far of "Enemy of the state" but what I can tell you so far of this is Spawn has been trying to get into the Times Square's prison to find out who of Hell's armies are hiding their forms as human beings while he is wanting to know why they are still trying to keeping him from his wife Wanda this time... upcoming after finishing the trade I will be finding out what Spawn is going through currently in issues #314-#315.                                                                                           Now before we get to why we are here besides the all out oblivious of oblivious this time around, my extra added picks of this trip were Ice cream man #23, I only have peeked through this is called "Late night splashes", I have three other single issues and I gonna try it for a few more issues maybe I will give it till late summer to see if I am seriously liking it? It is also released by Image comics as well......  Across from Ice Cream Man is so far up to issue three so far by IDW publishing Sea of Sorrows of which I happened to have all three so far! When I read this series I will tell you what each issues title for each story is. We now are gonna jump into my I will admit least watched Star Trek series Voyager that has a ongoing set of comics and the current one that is featured in my Star Trek ongoing comics is issue 4 of Seven's Renocking by IDW publishing,  Seven was Voyager's  most interesting character when her character was introduced in the episode "Spicorn two parter" of the beginning of season four. I just have to find time to sit down and watch the series as a whole,  I am sure that will be coming soon to this blog but that's for another time.                                                            Before you go asking when is Matt getting to the comics that he wants to talk with gushing and lasting soul about called the Amazing Spider-Man? I can honestly say that I want to talk about my second most favorite toy line which in a way has already been shown in here by the TvT from earlier in this post or that is what I labeled it... I am talking again about Transformers again but this one comic called Transformers '84  secrets & lies issue 4 published by again IDW is a possible ongoing series, it's main cover has the main leader of the bad guys known as the Decepticons Megatron firing his fusion cannon at us the audience...the art is by comic artist Guido Guidi! Now on to the ASM issues #858(lgy59), #859(lgy60),#860(lgy61) all three are written by Nick Spencer. The main one I wish and would love to focus on is #860 for the starting place of this condensed teaser before giving you a complete review of the whole issue on a single entry all on it's own,  which will be coming really soon here.  In issue the Amazing Spider-Man #860 we see Peter Parker who is Spider-Man, dealing with his adversity of himself in why he hasn't been able to get over his ownership of life alternating choices that seem like his own chemical approach of when he is making his web fluid for each villain he faces as the wall crawler. Sure I know it sounds like another way to fixing a very beloved brokenness of the character as a whole, which it is and that isn't even getting to the full result of finding out about everything between him and Mary Jane completely.... but it's finally being done rightly with capable writing chops instead of whatever we were left with over thirteen years ago known as One More Day.... Enjoy your own comics that you're interested in for bringing your love of reading to being smarter and wiser each and every time you need to be reminded of every day helping other people everywhere! 

No comments: