January 23, 2017

Brain fun of mindfulness widsom # 2!

 
        Hello all,
Well it has been a whole full month since I went and started a most interesting game of testing your noggin for it's NEED of sharpness. Now I am bound to try it again and yes as promised to you all I will reveal my previous answer as well, yet I also have to say that I really thought hard in another way of sharing parts of my youth while writing these grand scholar strumming teases so when these appear be prepared to see a youthful take on your pal Matt. Like I said before not always will this be easily handled... I want these to at least at times to have myself be charged with a chance at a quest  for a challenge at a moment's brain strumper if you don't mind as well!
      Last month in a lot of ways to get the answer to H.O.P.E. I had gone out of my way to give you my clues to my own answer. Here is what was my actual answer was to H.O.P.E. I came to this "Helping.Other.People.Easily" For this month's choice in the word play I am sure this one will really break your fun meter for chrunchy taste  the word is going to have only two clues for you to work with. The first clue is that a comic book character that has had an ongoing TV series has this as a last name? The second clue is that a boy in a rich country of the world is known as a King when he grows up and his other half is a royal girl known as a Princess when growing into a adult and is known as a Q.U.E.E.N. is your word for the month of January of 2017. 
          Have fun my many readers, and thanks for playing even if you don't have the kind of time for trusting the trustworthiness of your free moments to everything that I am putting to pumping out just for you to at times.               



No comments: