August 31, 2014

Talk about meanful punches when you don't see one of these coming......

Hello everyone,
  You know there are given times when a blog can at times just write itself from nothing at the ground up portion or bottom for that matter either, and well today is most assuredly one of those kind of topics, for sure. For whatever reason even though it is of course the weekend and a person usually finds it rather easy to relax by staying up to the wee hours of the morning when you don't have to work the next day because it is your weekend let me tell you this not every weekend can be a bed of easy comfort as I found this very morning, you can't expect your Sunday morning to be a waking nightmare for the rest of your forthcoming week and boy was set it REALLY in stone like that for me......... .  I found myself for some reason or other needing to watch the first season of "ARROW" which I had got last summer when I had bought the Mary Jane teen novel. So at a little after elven last night I started it from the pilot of the series and watched the whole first disc out of five so I could be on top of my game when my copy of season two comes out which is released on 9/16/2014 in the united states as I know it, any way I was up till four in the morning before deciding it was time for sleep. It was right at the time of this very posting time that my phone work me up. It was my mother on the other end of the line I was still just trying to get some shut eye since I stayed up to that awful morning hour, so I only heard what she was saying a little bit focus wise but something from her voice tone told me it was you have to listen right now buddy boy, so I came out of my bed room an replayed my phone's answering machine. She and Chuck my step father are on their way from Cuenca, Ecuador at a whirl wind  tornado speed because of my step brother Lyle being found unconscious by one his roommates  he is at Kadlec hostpail in Richland Washington. Later today my sister Kylie called me and we talked of the impact of it all and how it might be Lyle's last few days sooner rather than later. I then called my brother Micheal and his wife Kathie told me what they knew of what Lyle's condition is from what the doctors were saying. After talking with them I called Lyle's sister Merri whom I had just seen with my folks this past May during my trek to seeing good ol Mount Rushmore. We chatted for a half hour or about that and I know that she too is coming home to visit during this sad moment in time. All I know is the only thing I can say is right now I'm mighty broken at this moment with thoughts of Lyle.    

No comments: