December 05, 2012

More Spidey art by a gentleman named Mister Rude (pt.1)




So who that in the middle of this set of comic characters, half which I know and half I don't? Well one thing I can tell you is below a grand little tale of his work.Read on to find out more....





Hello yet again to all,
You who are the reader of this entry are in for a treat of comic art of a guy that I'm just starting to love by the name of Mr. Rude. Before I get to far into this I have used a few of Steve Rude's art on the site before like the one seen here of 

Mary Jane reading some Spidey comics trying to figure out how or why she'd want to meet a guy named P.Parker weather he's a BIG TIME Hero or not?  It was used here as a background plate on the site recently if  your lost as to how it was used? Then there's this one as well 

, that was on my Desktop all month long of the ninth month of this year.Today I really want to show you all some more of the artist who did the artwork on the story of Spider-Man called "Life Line",
,

, which was a retelling of a Stan Lee classic from the latter sixties, called back then THE TIME TABLET SAGA  this take was released as a Spider-man miniseries sometime over last year.We're not here to talk of either story since I never read either one of them, but Rude's art on Spidey and back in October I saw this      
at my one favorite Wall Crawler site on the web and yes I will admit I should put a link to it off to the side of the blog, and someday will.When I saw this I commented that it's looks like Peter and his two favorite girls are in a photo booth and he has to run off to do the hero thing that he does....so well. What I didn't include was that the girls dragged ol Petey boy on a double date to be their approve man on what 





"Which Dress is right for me, Mr Parker?" Now I know that for the most part I try very ,very hard to keep what I post mighty clean for kiddos eyes as well as the adult reading this, still sometimes it can't be helped. (referring to the one on the upper right in the last set of Rude's art),  then after both gals knows that their approve man loves what he has viewed all three go out dancing to grove 

the night away.Of course these two beautiful ladies always try to upstage one another, an as a hero that he's not as Peter Parker gotta love his what do we wanna call it awkwardness to being an everyman shyness around any girl. So my question to you is this which of these two babes sits well with both Parker 
and his alter self?       

To Be Continued..........

No comments: